Who would benefit from a program of Life Coaching?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions – consider it. Do you want to ...?
- Discover who you are and achieve your life’s purpose?
- Discuss a relationship?
- Are you going through a transition in your life?
- Is a health problem worrying you?
- Are you stressed out, feeling tired or unable to eat and stay well due to too much work or some other pressure?
- Are you unable to sleep or do you have trouble waking up?
- Have you experienced loss, depression and/or sadness?
- Have you ever thought of suicide or self-harmed?
- Do you want to improve the quality of your relationships and increase your level of happiness?
- Do you need someone to listen and hear what you are saying and work with you to find a solution?
- Find effective long-term solutions to fears or phobias?
- Learn the steps to redesign your life to move towards your hopes and dreams now, while keeping focus and continuing to enjoy your new successes.
- Begin to live each day more happily and effectively.
"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
– Anthony Robbins
You are your greatest asset. Think of investing in your mind. Utilise the coaching partnership to help you live more fully and to move forward with your life.
– Bernie J Traynor